100% Independent Document Services. We are not affiliated with any government agency.
What this means

How can I contact SimpleFilings?

Personal Tax Extension Filing Service

You can e-mail us by using the Contact Us page of this website. Our fax number is 866-687-7779. If you would like to call us and you're a customer of our service, please use the phone number in your Order Confirmation e-mail. Non-customers may find a general inquiry number on our Contact Us page. Our specialists look forward to assisting you.

Explore more articles like this one
Is my information secure? Yes. The information you submit is secured using SSL/TLS encryption technology. The "s" in the "https://" at the start of the address of pages that collect or display your information is what ...
Read more
What is the due date for filing a personal federal tax return? The regular due date for most individuals for a 2017 federal tax return is Tuesday, April 17th, 2018. However this filing deadline can be extended to Monday, October 15th, 2018...
Read more
What form is needed to request a personal tax extension? There are numerous extension-related IRS forms such as: • Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File US Individual Income Tax Return • Form 7004, Application for Automatic ...
Read more
Do I have to pay my estimated balance due to the IRS now? No, you do not need to make any payment to the IRS to get a filing extension. However, tax extensions do not extend the time that you have to pay your taxes. They only extend the time you have to file...
Read more
View all articles about this service