100% Independent Document Services. We are not affiliated with any government agency.
What this means

I have misplaced my Federal Tax ID. How do I retrieve it?

Federal Tax ID (EIN) Filing Service

SimpleFilings customers need only to visit the Existing Customers page of this site. You will need your transaction ID to retrieve it. If you have misplaced your transaction ID, please contact us.

Explore more articles like this one
What happens after my order is complete?
My business is an LLC. Why does my prepared form have a different entity type marked?
How do I update basic information that I originally submitted on my Federal Tax ID application?
SimpleFilings is a secure solution for several of the most common new business filings, like LLC Formation or Incorporation, DBA Registration, and obtaining your Federal Tax ID. But there can be ...
Read more
LLCs are a type of business entity created by state law instead of federal law and the Internal Revenue Service has not created a tax classification specifically for LLCs. Instead, other existing ...
Read more
If you haven't provided your signature on the prepared SS-4 yet, simply...
Read more
View all articles about this service