Our business operations are closing indefinitely on 10/31/18. Need help? Contact Us Our business is closing indefinitely on 10/31/18
100% Independent Document Services. We are not affiliated with any government agency.
What this means

Learn about our Filing Service to Notify the IRS of a New Address

We are an independent document preparation and filing service.
We work only for you, and only to improve your filing experience.
Click on the questions below to learn more.

Who all does this filing change my address with?

Why would I want to update my address with the IRS?

I want to update the address for my Federal Tax ID (EIN). How do I do that?

Why use SimpleFilings?

What steps are involved in the Change of Address filing?

What if I want to change both my home and business addresses?

I'm a sole proprietor with a Federal Tax ID (EIN) for my sole proprietorship. I want to update both the home address tied to me as an individual, and the business address tied to my sole proprietorship. How do I do this?

What if I want to change both my business mailing address and my business location address?

What if I also want this to affect the address of children in my home who file tax returns?

What if I am a representative wanting to sign on behalf of another taxpayer?

Are there any address formatting requirements?

What if I or my spouse have also changed our names due to marriage, divorce, etc.?

Does my business need to have a Federal Tax ID before I file to change its address?

How long does the Change of Address filing take?

What is the SimpleFilings service fee?

How do I get started with the filing process?

How do I check the status of my order?

How can I contact SimpleFilings?

What happens after my order is complete?