When you sign up, you are assigned a dedicated toll-free phone number, and you specify where you want calls to that number
to ring to. This is called your Destination Number. It can be your cell phone, your home phone, or any other domestic
number, and you can change it at any time. The way the service works from there is simple.
1. A caller dials your toll-free number.
2. The call reaches our switching server where it is instantly forwarded to the destination number you choose. The caller
never realizes this forwarding is taking place.
3. Your destination phone number rings as if it were dialed directly, complete with Caller ID and the ability to go to
Translate this page
Set up a Toll Free Phone Number for your Business
Welcome to our simple online tool for setting up a toll free phone number for your business. Click on the questions below to learn more.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting new orders or renewals for this service.
Our service works through toll-free forwarding. This method eliminates the need for you to install a separate phone line and buy expensive equipment. Toll-free forwarding works like any other telephone forwarding service:
1. A caller dials your dedicated toll-free phone number.
2. The call reaches our switching center where it is instantly forwarded to the destination number you choose - this can be your cell phone, home phone, or the phone at your lakeside cottage.
3. The destination phone number rings just as if it was dialed directly, complete with Caller ID and the ability to go to voicemail. The caller never knows they were forwarded.
Your toll free number will accept as many calls as your forwarding destination number can accept at one time. If you are forwarding to your cell phone and can receive two calls at once, your toll-free number can receive two calls at once. Additional calls will still be forwarded but would go to your destination number's voicemail, if applicable.
Yes. You can submit a request to change your forwarding destination number 24 hours a day by logging into the Existing Customers page or contact us. The request can be completed within one business day.
No, your-toll free number can only be forwarded to one destination phone number at a time. But if the service at your destination phone number has call forwarding capability, you can forward to another number if desired.
There are no hidden fees or fine print. You are billed according to the simple terms of the plan that you select. To view your plan's terms, log in at the bottom of the Existing Customers page.
For pre-paid plans, you are charged up front for multiple months of use. For older pay-as-you-go / month-to-month plans, the card on file is charged monthly. For all plans, any overage minute usage is billed monthly. However, overage minutes are generally rare.
SimpleFilings is not affiliated with any goverment agency. We cannot provide legal, financial, or
other professional services or advice, and at no time do we review the information you submit from a legal, accounting, or
provide on this website is used. Your access to and use of SimpleFilings.com is subject to these and additional Terms of
4049 Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 100, Kansas City, MO 64111 | e-mail: support@SimpleFilings.com